Hello, new cool viewers! *spread my tooth* :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome, fine in Mozilla Firefox, disfigured in Internet Explorer ..
Look at Me! Me! I'mma a girl who have this blog
( view networks?
lover of computer programming, art, fashion, music,movies, and SPONGEBOB
love for her amazing voice&song plus she's 1/4 Laguna and 3/4 Fhilipina! and I'm 100% Indonesia yeey :D
Rizqiya She's a 15 years old. She's a student of SMPN (Junior High School) 4 Pekalongan, Indonesia. Born in Makassar( South Sulawesi ) March 7, 1997. Her Life is totally cool*wuaha* she have a cool family(momma,papa, cinglok,kinoi) she have many crazy friends,
5 Clothing Digital that Unique and Cool
Saturday, January 22, 2011 // back to top?
|1 Flare LED dress|
2 Galaxy Dress
3 Ecotech Solar Jacket
4 Polar Ice Cap Shirt
5 Emotion sensitive dress
1. ED with a light weight and energy saving has made designers think of the area countless applications. Dutch designer has come with Stijn Ossevoort dress called Flare, where embroidery with LEDs powered by wind energy. can be used to walk down the street, shining dress with different patterns.
2. Get the message of eco-fashion in all of the attention-grabbing Galaxy Dress by CuteCircuit. 24 000 high-tech sporty dress LEDs create dazzling light show from hundreds of colors. To create even more smooth and flowing effect. This futuristic dress has four layers of silk chiffon. Just use some of the iPod battery for 30 minutes illuminate a dress for one hour.
3. The Solar Jacket is the latest fashion from Zegna Sport. Not only the outer fabric layer membrane breathe record stitching and padding made from recycled plastic. but also have solar panels attached to the upper arm.
4. Here is the work of the creator Webelow Wear. Dubbed "Polar Ice Cap Shirt" T-shirt is considered a concern for global warming by sensing temperature. T-shirt has the animation of the polar ice caps were painted on it with ink technology termokromik. When body temperature and heat radiation remains below 96.8 Fahrenheit you can see the size of the polar ice cap from 1980 on it. vice versa when the temperature exceeds the standard ice melts.
5. This dress can show your emotions. The Bubelle Dress designed by electronics giant Philips. The dress has a layer sensitive to these emotions in a biometric sensor that consists of taking one's emotions and projects them in color to the outer layer. Stress angry and afraid of making this dress in red, while the rest is displayed in green.