Hello, new cool viewers! *spread my tooth* :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome, fine in Mozilla Firefox, disfigured in Internet Explorer ..
Look at Me! Me! I'mma a girl who have this blog
( view networks?
lover of computer programming, art, fashion, music,movies, and SPONGEBOB
love for her amazing voice&song plus she's 1/4 Laguna and 3/4 Fhilipina! and I'm 100% Indonesia yeey :D
Rizqiya She's a 15 years old. She's a student of SMPN (Junior High School) 4 Pekalongan, Indonesia. Born in Makassar( South Sulawesi ) March 7, 1997. Her Life is totally cool*wuaha* she have a cool family(momma,papa, cinglok,kinoi) she have many crazy friends,
Panda's Human Father Caring for Orphaned Panda
Saturday, January 29, 2011 // back to top?
5 Clothing Digital that Unique and Cool
Saturday, January 22, 2011 // back to top?
|1 Flare LED dress|
A BABY BORN IN CHINA WITH TWO FACES
Thursday, January 20, 2011 // back to top?
Children born with facial defects has always been a sad story. Whether or not it issomething fixed, such as cleft palate, or something that just has to live with such asMoebius syndrome, always a painful condition that poor children have to suffer this condition. One example of the crotch, 14 - months of birth with transverse facial cleft.What does this mean?
2 Galaxy Dress
3 Ecotech Solar Jacket
4 Polar Ice Cap Shirt
5 Emotion sensitive dress
1. ED with a light weight and energy saving has made designers think of the area countless applications. Dutch designer has come with Stijn Ossevoort dress called Flare, where embroidery with LEDs powered by wind energy. can be used to walk down the street, shining dress with different patterns.
2. Get the message of eco-fashion in all of the attention-grabbing Galaxy Dress by CuteCircuit. 24 000 high-tech sporty dress LEDs create dazzling light show from hundreds of colors. To create even more smooth and flowing effect. This futuristic dress has four layers of silk chiffon. Just use some of the iPod battery for 30 minutes illuminate a dress for one hour.
3. The Solar Jacket is the latest fashion from Zegna Sport. Not only the outer fabric layer membrane breathe record stitching and padding made from recycled plastic. but also have solar panels attached to the upper arm.
4. Here is the work of the creator Webelow Wear. Dubbed "Polar Ice Cap Shirt" T-shirt is considered a concern for global warming by sensing temperature. T-shirt has the animation of the polar ice caps were painted on it with ink technology termokromik. When body temperature and heat radiation remains below 96.8 Fahrenheit you can see the size of the polar ice cap from 1980 on it. vice versa when the temperature exceeds the standard ice melts.
5. This dress can show your emotions. The Bubelle Dress designed by electronics giant Philips. The dress has a layer sensitive to these emotions in a biometric sensor that consists of taking one's emotions and projects them in color to the outer layer. Stress angry and afraid of making this dress in red, while the rest is displayed in green.
This means that babies basically have two faces. Originally from Hunan province, allsigns pointed to a baby, a healthy normal for young Yi Xilian, but once crotch was born,the truth was revealed. Poor child as he really wear a mask, because most of the gapthat extends almost all the way up to his ear. Unable to see her son at his birth, the poormother, who works at an electronics company that manufactures in Guangdong Province, begged and pleaded with her husband to see the newborn baby. After finallyhanded over the child, the tears were trickling see the condition of her child.
No one knows what causes these adverse conditions, although theories abound. Thiscan be caused by infection, or even drug use often by mothers. According to onesource, the drug only pregnant women who took prescribed an anti - abortion doctorprescribed. Unfortunately, this condition is very expensive to treat it, like Yi learned whenhe took the crotch at 20 - the day for a hospital in Changsha. Calculating the end: about300-400000 yen, or about 80,000 to 100,000 dollars ..
Fortunately, there is a happy ending, like the crotch family has gathered enough moneyto care in the People's Liberation Army Military Hospital No. 163.
This fish is very long, check this out!
Wednesday, January 19, 2011 // back to top?
Shortest River in the World There is in Indonesia
// back to top?
Did you know, if the shortest river in the world is in Indonesia, specifically in SoutheastSulawesi, Tamborasi District, District Kolaka.
His name is River Tamborasi
River which is the shortest river in the world with a length of +20 meters and +15 meterswide is located +90 Kolaka km from the city to the north, specifically in the VillageTamborasi, District of Wolo. To get there, visitors can travel by land or sea road +1-2hours. Along the road to Tamborasi River, visitors can also enjoy the beauty of themountain which contains marble.
Upstream the river where the water came out, flows directly related to the sea and white sand make Tamborasi River increasingly fascinating and pity to miss its beauty.
Another charm of this river is a unique type of water, where the River Tamborasi have 2kinds of water, water that cold water coming out from the eyes of its water directly,whereas the adjacent sea water was warm, so guests have 2 options for the bath, withwarm water or cold water.
The town is the worst air pollution on Planet Earth!
Thursday, January 6, 2011 // back to top?
Karabash is a small town in Chelyabinsk region, Russia. The city has a population of 15thousand people crowded since it began in 1822, after the miners had found goldreserves in the region.
At the beginning of the 20th century, miners began to dig copper from the earth.Unfortunately, after several decades of copper seed drained and metal smelting plantestablished community, the city was later turned into a region of ecological emergency.
As quoted from EnglishRussia, January 6, 2011, every year, the plant took out 180 tonsof gas which then falls to earth in the form of acid rain in surrounding areas. As evidence of the severity of pollution and acid rain, the mountains around Karabash lose the wholetree.
Karabash city itself is very dusty, people often experience respiratory problems.Tumors, eczema, kidney stones, dementia, abnormal growth, and cerebral palsy is acommon disease.
On the river that flows in the city, iron concentration was 500 times higher than average.There are no plants that can live within 100 meters of riverbank.
Although ecological conditions in Karabash already starting to improve, treatmentfacilities have started construction, but the area is still far from normal. Gas and smokecoming out of the copper smelting process continues exhaled.
Yet emissions were never screened before. Dune plant waste material also reaches more than 50 metershigh.