Hello, new cool viewers! *spread my tooth* :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome, fine in Mozilla Firefox, disfigured in Internet Explorer ..
Look at Me! Me! I'mma a girl who have this blog
( view networks?
lover of computer programming, art, fashion, music,movies, and SPONGEBOB
love for her amazing voice&song plus she's 1/4 Laguna and 3/4 Fhilipina! and I'm 100% Indonesia yeey :D
Rizqiya She's a 15 years old. She's a student of SMPN (Junior High School) 4 Pekalongan, Indonesia. Born in Makassar( South Sulawesi ) March 7, 1997. Her Life is totally cool*wuaha* she have a cool family(momma,papa, cinglok,kinoi) she have many crazy friends,
Eight Types of People Need to be shunned
Wednesday, December 1, 2010 // back to top?
A healthy relationship is important for the health and welfare of the soul. However, we often get stuck in a relationship with someone who has the character of 'negative'. They are generally used to complain, irritable, or impatient. Recognizing a person's character at the beginning of the introduction is important.Especially if there is a prospect of continuing in a more serious relationship. Identify the number of characters a person, as quoted by the Times of India.
1. Maintaining the past Some people refused to let go of the past and are likely to 'treat' painful memories. As a result, these people live with anger and bitterness. If there is continuous, can influence people around him.
Solution: If they start to bring up the subject of the past, do not hesitate to tell him that you do not want to talk about it.
Nothing is more annoying than people who feel the burden of the whole world. Instead of looking for solutions, this type of people continue to self-pity and do not see a way out.
Solution: Offer to help and if it still does not want change, you should stay away from him.
3. Hypocritical Nothing is more frustrating than dealing with people who have the nature of 'the other in another mouth in the heart'. In front of you, he appears the most sweet, but otherwise behave behind you.
Solution: If you catch this happening again and again to others, please stay away. It is not possible he is doing the same thing to you.
4. Always negative He is the kind of person who always looked at the negatives of their lives.
Solution: Please help to see the positive side of himself. If you do not want to accept, do not let it affect you negatively.
5. Most perfect People like this usually feel better and interesting than others. He really enjoyed the activities criticize and laugh at other people.
Solution: Be patient with his behavior. However, if they do not change, it is time to leave.
6. Proud secret indulgence They are very proud to tell the scandal in life and happy to involve as many people in the debate.
Solution: It could be you can listen to it. However, if the influence yourself, immediately move away.
7. Frustration People are always feel frustrated with their life and take it out on others around him. In fact, they often take an irrational conclusion.
Solution: If she starts planning something crazy to say that it bothers you.
8. The Commentator People like this comment on everything that happens in the lives of others. Often, their words lead to fights.
Solution: Be careful when being around people and be careful with your words.
Source : Yahoo! Indonesia